Here is what I did for each ipad
- I updated all of the iPads or checked for updates
- I made a "Teacher Only" folder and put every app I didn't want students to touch into this folder.
- I set restrictions so students could not access email, videos, or the ability to delete apps or do in app purchases.
- I made sure the apps I wanted were on all of the iPads and I set the iPads to automatic downloads of apps.
- I set up individual apps for logins as required.
- I made folders to organize the apps
- I set the background to student numbers. I just googled the number found a cute picture and set it to the background.
I hope this gives you some ideas about how to set up your iPads. It took me some time but I got it done.