Saturday, May 16, 2015

#edblogaday Day 16: Random thinking/reflection on technology use

This Symbaloo has all of the tools I use in my classroom on a weekly basis.  That's a lot of tools.  Some of these tools do similar things.  I am currently reflecting on which tools I am going to keep for next year and which tools I am going to cut out.  I am also thinking of replacing some tools with other things.  This is a lot of work.

As teachers we reflect on lessons.  Lessons that work, we do again next year.  Lessons that don't work, we tweek or toss.  With technology ever changing it is tough to decide to keep, tweek, or toss.  How do you guys do it?

One of the things that makes me good at integrating technology is that I am always looking for the newest thing.  One of my weaknesses as a teacher is my tendency to keep trying new things and not mastering one type of technology.  So as a work in progress I am thinking about why I use technology, why my students use technology, and why my parents use technology.  I am hoping by doing this that I might streamline my technology use so that I will be more efficient.

If you have any ideas please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...