What do I have to celebrate today?
- My new niece Hannah Ruth
- My son is showing some progress with some strategies we have put in place. (by the by; if any of you have any great links or resources about Sensory Processing or Nonverbal learning disability feel free to comment)
- My daughter is a responsible 13 year old
- My students are meeting dibles reading goals.
- My sweet husband brought me lunch today.
- I have a God in heaven who loves me.
Have a great Monday!
Student Wahoo! of the Day. I love summarizing with Somebody, Wanted, But, So, Then. Good Job A.