Friday, May 8, 2015

#edublogaday Day 8: Why celebrate teachers?

Today is going to be a short and sweet.

Conversations, always conversations...

Ok so I was having a conversation with a student at the lunch table today.  He didn't think it was fair that I got a little goody bag for teacher appreciation week and he didn't.  His thought was "I sit her all day, what do I get?"

What do I get?????

We celebrate teachers because they give to us the ability to get anything we want out of life.  I'm not just talking about classroom teachers.  I'm talking about anyone who teaches you anything.  You can not function in life if you do not grow.  You can not grow if you do not learn.  We celebrate teachers so that we can grow.

Then we can get whatever our little heart desires because we were given the tools to seek it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...