Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pinnacle 20 Day 4: Today I learned...Now its time for a break

For real my brain is full.


Today I learned
  • what # really means
  • Why on earth did I stop using Flipboard
  • Use Hootsuite on iPad
  • Use tweetdeck on computer
  • Lurking on twitter is appropriate
This has been a long four days.  I have met some really good people and learned some really awesome things.  I am excited about applying what I have learned in my class.   I am thankful for the camaraderie I experienced.  My PLN has grown and I am looking forward to collaborating more with them in the future.  



Now to begin my summer vacation for real.  I am looking forward to some good chill time and some time to process everything I have learned.

photo credit: via photopin (license)

photo credit: Beach Ball via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...